- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission at the College
- Students must have achieved IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students must have completed Australian Year XIIth equivalent in their home country.
Mature Age Candidate
- Prospective student must be of Mature age(25 years and above ) and have at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field of education. The student must demonstrate the mature age experience by providing a valid resume along with reference/experience letters from his/her employers detailing the job responsibilities undertaken
- Student must demonstrate their competence in language, literacy and numeracy levels when enrolling into the course.
Prior to commencement of the course, the student is assessed for language, literacy and numeracy (LLN). Where appropriate, language, literacy and numeracy will be screened prior to a student being enrolled into the course.
Any special learning needs identified from this review will form the basis of any adjustment to the training program and appropriate strategies will be agreed with the student. Adjustments will be recorded in the student file and will not compromise the competency standard.
Procedure for Admissions
The student selection process at College is conducted in an ethical and responsible manner. Entry requirements are in accordance with equal opportunity regulations in Australia.
- Complete and sign College Application Form.
- Attach all relevant certified academic transcripts in line with College entrance requirements or its equivalent.
- Proof of English proficiency of an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent is required for all courses,
- Where student does not meet the required English level for entrance into the College courses, a compulsory offer for English is made to the student.
- Successful applicants will receive a full or conditional Letter of Offer.
- Applicants are required to sign the acceptance of offer
- Upon issuing CoE, if a release letter is requested, the student must provide a copy of the release letter from the previous provider to secure CoE with MCVE.
Note: All documents that are presented on application for enrolment must be translated into English by a NAATI approved translator