Murray College of Health Education Pty Ltd trading as Murray College of Vocational Education(MCVE) is an approved provider for government funded training delivered in Victoria under the Skill First 2017 Program.
To avail the funding in the courses being delivered at MCVE access this funding the individual must meet eligibility criteria as outlined below.
MCVE shall assist you in gathering all the required information to assess your eligibility during the admission stage and advise you if you are eligible for funding under the Skills First 2017 Program.
Step 1: Check your Eligibility to enrol for a course at MCVE
- a. Are you a Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident or a New Zealand Citizen
- b. Limit of 2 Government funded qualifications in the current year of enrolment and not more than 2 at a time
- c. You are upskilling your skills and knowledge – MCVE shall assist you in identifying this by looking at your prior completed qualification. All Previous documents will be required from you at the time of enrolment.
- d. Commencing up to 2 qualifications at the same AQF qualification level
- And / Or
- e. Will you undertaking training under the Asylum Seeker VET Program or Retrenched employees or the Automotive Supply Chain Training Initiative
Step 2: Complete the Application Form and submit the all the required documents (Originals will be sighted and photocopy shall be retained)
Step 3: Upon final confirmation of eligibility, complete the Evidence of Eligibility and Student Declaration Form
Step 4: Induction prior to enrolment into a course
Step 5: Complete the Pre-Training Review as part of the enrolment procedure prior to commencing studies
Step 6: Commence studies and follow a study plan as per your individual Training Plan.